Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet
As told by shoujo artists.

October 06, 2008

Fallout 3

So, Fallout 3 is coming out soon and Tony won't shut-up about it. I've been doing some research on the previous two because I've never seen them. Seems like a funny RPG. Like if your intelligence was low enough in the second one you talked like an idiot! ("Yu fren? Yu give all, no ow!") So the sense of humor is great. Fallout 3 is being handled by different developers (as you've probably already heard) this time around, so I'm hoping the humor will still be intact. It probably will be because you can make a gun that shoots railroad spikes and makes a train whistle while it does so.

Tony's really excited by it. I'm hoping the love interests aren't just tacked on in this one like they seemed to be in the last one. Also, I'm hoping the story just sucks you in and doesn't let go. That always makes for the best RPGs. You can forgive a lot with fun characters and good story-lines.

No comments: