Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet
As told by shoujo artists.

July 28, 2011

Random Tidbit of Info Involving Lovecraft

I was in Rhode Island recently (Providence in specific, though I did visit other areas) and was requested by my one true love to bring to him back something related to H.P. Lovecraft as that's where he lived most of his life.  Perhaps I was looking in all the wrong places but I could not find anything Lovecraft-related gift-wise to bring back to my beloved.  He was crushed, as was I because it was also going to be his birthday present.  The closest I came was when I was on a ghost tour (which on the way to it I was almost devoured by feral cats but that's another story) and saw Lovecraft's actual house, but there was no memoribilia to be had.  Not even one lousy plushie Cthulu was in residence.  Not like I'm asking for the complete hand-written and human skin bound Necronomicon here.  I'd have settled for a t-shirt proclaiming that I was lost in Innsmouth and all I got was that crappy shirt.

See what I did there?  *self congratulatory pat on the back inserted here*

All right, I'll babble at you later.

No comments: