Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet
As told by shoujo artists.

November 04, 2008

Because Namco Gets My Obssessive Clothing Fetish

I forgot to mention that Tekken 6 has been announced for the Xbox as well as the PS3. So, one less PS3 exclusive there. Also, there's about as much custom creation in Tekken 6 as Soul Calibur IV, and possibly more so. Namco understands my need to play with ass kicking dolls and shiny graphics.

I swear, I'm getting an Xbox this holiday season. Possibly saving for an HDTV too. Otherwise I'll drive Tony bonkers by kicking him off the Xbox to character customize. I mean, look at the pretty!

1 comment:

Eli said...

Ooh, I'm looking forward to that. I bought Soul Caliber 4 and just couldn't get into it. It's just not my kind of fighter I guess. I played the hell out of tekken 2, though. If they keep the general feel of it then I could really get into 6.