Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet
As told by shoujo artists.

September 05, 2009

Wow...Haven't Had Time to Update...

So, my job got waaaaaaaaay more demanding and I also lost a lot of my free time (I sense a positive correlation here) so I haven't udated.

Let's see....games that are currently awesome:
  • Arkham Asylum is amazing. If you ever wanted to feel like Batman, than this game is for you. Part-action, part-stealth, and loads of fun grappeling devices plus top-notch voice acting are what make up this game. They used the Batman: the Animated Series voices (Kevin Conroy as the Dark Knight and Mark Hamil as the Joker) which brings me back in a super-good way. Graphics are competent and gameplay is awesome. There's enough history and trivia to make even the most rabid fanboy drool for weeks on end. And silently grabbing a thug and tying him to a gargoyle never gets old. Ever. Also, I adore Harley. "Whateva you say, Mista Jay!"
  • Demon Blade Muramasa from Vanillaware is just as cool as its predecessor Odin Sphere with the beautiful hand animated 2-D sidescrolling and vectors. No dub track, though. That's about my only complaint. The stories are interesting, the voice acting fun, the art is flawless, and the gameplay is intuitive and hardcore. You control either Momohime (possessed princess) or Kisuke (amnesiac ninja). I'd say more about it, but I haven't seen enough to bitch about the story.
  • New Okami! It's called Okamiden and you play as chibi-Ammy. Not kidding. Puppy Ammy. It's on the DS, which probably works suprisingly well considering the touch screen and the stylus. Still wishing this was on a console, but maybe it'll lead to that at some point.
  • Disney aquired Marvel. I know I'm the last to report this, but still. How weird is that!? People are speculating about Spiderman in the next Kingdom Hearts, but I'm more interested in Belle making an apperance in the next X-Men comic. Or something.
  • Mass Effect 2 has been pushed back. BOO! Bioware, knock that shit off! Also, make KotOR III instead of this MMO crap. Please? Or Jade Empire II?

Gotta run. Will update again soon. Promise. ^_^

No comments: