Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet
As told by shoujo artists.

September 15, 2008

Art Post!



This is the Prince and Farah. Found it on Deviantart. It's absolutely one of my favorites mainly because they never really get to do this ever. It's bittersweet, as you can tell by the expression on the Prince's face. This is currently my desktop background. (Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, in case you can't tell for some reason.)





This is Smile for the Camera by Bri-Chan. One of my favorites. I leave it as my desktop for giggles quite often. Bri-Chan does excellent work on DeviantArt, and a lot of it is Disney (something I'm quite addicted to). She just has a wonderful use of expression and color that her artwork always pops, no matter what the subject. She also works for Disney, which is freakin' awesome.
Also check out Mimi-na if you like a twist on Disney characters or just some awesome artwork. I might post something of hers later...
That's all for now (and randomness)! A rant on why vampires are the best monsters is coming later!

No comments: